V1.0 RC Features
1. Enhanced support for Windows 7 RC
2. Preview Tweet Content -> When a user reviews a tweet that has a URL in it and hovers over the URL portion of the tweet, a mini browser will pop up to show a preview of the destination URL link. (Enable this feature from Options dialog)
3. Multi-Tab Search Results -> Store multiple search results in tabs.
4. Favourite -> Store individual tweets in a favourite list in the Categories pane.
5. Set Twitter API refresh time interval
6. Improved performance and memory usage
Beta 2 Features
Search criteria are important to find the people and information you are looking for, or wishing to subscribe and/or alerted to various search criteria being found. Users can search for fellow twitter users by selecting a find people drop down tab. Users can search for content across all twitter entries by selecting a find content drop down tab. DigiTweet will use the API found at http://search.twitter.com. Users can search for keywords across all twitter entries by selecting flag content drop down tab, and then they will be alerted on updates to that flagged content and will store the last ten entries.
Friends List (2 way trust)
View a list of people in both your follower and following list as Friends list, shows users who you are following and users that are following you. This view is to show a two-way trust between twitter users.
Categorize Contacts with Colors & Toast Alerts
Users can color code the background color and borders of entries by categorizing them. Categories can include distinguishing users by Family, Friends, Work, People you follow, People following you and Friends (2-way subscription). In addition to categorizing contacts with color, users can enable a toast alert to important twitter users they follow. When an update occurs, DigiTweet will update all views and columns, and in addition to this any twitter user you enabled a toast with will cause the Windows System Tray to display an Outlook style alert. This allows you to see alerts while using other applications on your desktop.
Follow and Remove Users from the user list.
April 8th, 2009
- Login issue has been resolved.
Beta 1 Features
-> Base Twitter functionalities
- Create and view tweets
- View replies and reply to tweets
- Retweet, Direct Messages and User Profile
-> Short URL creation
-> Auto updates from the Twitter API
-> Interactive dockable pane
-> Share pictures with TwitPic